Thursday, August 25, 2011

being happy is important

It's nice when you can say that you are happy. Really nice. I was looking around on the internet to find some nice quotes and images to match the happiness we feel in this home.




We love Christ in this home and we love all the good He gave us. So I would like to share some scriptures here with you. All God wants is for you to be truly happy. And true happiness is so much and abundant. Life is too short to feel mediocre or just to go through life OK. You deserve the best in every way.

These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full. This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you. –Jesus Christ (John 15:11-12)

I know that there is nothing better for men than to be happy and do good while they live. (Ecclesiastes 3:12)

Moreover, when God gives any man wealth and possessions, and enables him to enjoy them, to accept his lot and be happy in his work—this is a gift of God. (Ecclesiastes 5:19)

The precepts of the LORD are right, giving joy to the heart. The commands of the LORD are radiant, giving light to the eyes. (Psalm 19:8)

With love!




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing those quotes on scriptures! I love anything about being happy. We are God's children and of course He wants us to be happy--or to have true and lasting JOY!
    Bliss is growing up so fast! Thanks for keeping us updated!

    ReplyDelete