My girl finally smiles. It took her so long because she was in pain a lot. Belly cramps, reflux, ... We found a great osteopath and she gave Blissie some great homeopathic medicines and now it's much much better. The stuff she did with her little body was also amazing. Anke Bergen is a great osteopath.
She makes lots of cute noises now. I'm so proud of my girlie. She's so much fun. We can start playing fun games with her now. She likes the flying games.
She's 14 weeks and 2 days old in these pictures. I love them. Today we went to the mommy-group for the first time. It was fun. It was so nice to hear other mother's stories about their pregnancies and deliveries. And from what I heard, the water birth is so worth it. It apparently helps enormously
with easing the laborpains. I'm definitely going with that the next time. Looking forward to having another baby so much. The pregnancy not so much. But it's still worth it.
Such cute smiles!
ReplyDelete