This third pregnancy is going great. At least, it's going great for the baby. I have intens pregnancy symptoms. I have been sick the whole of July. For the past few weeks it's gotten worse in the mornings and evenings. Carl is the best husband ever. He does pretty much everything around the house: shopping, cooking, dishes, garden, the dogs, the cats, and he's right there in the mornings and evenings when I get sick. Not to mention, he does all of that on top of a fulltime job. He loves his job so much. My mom comes and help with the cleaning, dishes, laundry and the dogs. So Carl has a break from time to time. All I am is tired, weak, drained and sick. It's worth it though, we love this baby. And we are so looking forward to his or her arrival. We have some names ready already. They're special.
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
July 4th
We had a wonderful BBQ at my parents place on July 4th with the Butikofer's and my mom's twin sister Georgette and her man Michel.
This is a funny picture when you know the story behind it. Right at the second that I took this picture I told them we were pregnant. Carl is sitting right next to me. So Georgette and my dad both look at Carl with the question: What? Really?... My mom already new so she had the biggest smile on her face. And Michel, I don't know what he was thinking. Everyone was really happy ofcourse.
This third pregnancy is going great. At least, it's going great for the baby. I have intens pregnancy symptoms. I have been sick the whole of July. For the past few weeks it's gotten worse in the mornings and evenings. Carl is the best husband ever. He does pretty much everything around the house: shopping, cooking, dishes, garden, the dogs, the cats, and he's right there in the mornings and evenings when I get sick. Not to mention, he does all of that on top of a fulltime job. He loves his job so much. My mom comes and help with the cleaning, dishes, laundry and the dogs. So Carl has a break from time to time. All I am is tired, weak, drained and sick. It's worth it though, we love this baby. And we are so looking forward to his or her arrival. We have some names ready already. They're special.


We all love these kids so much. My parents are definitely ready to become grandparents. They loved hanging out with Meredith, Blake and Maxwell.
This third pregnancy is going great. At least, it's going great for the baby. I have intens pregnancy symptoms. I have been sick the whole of July. For the past few weeks it's gotten worse in the mornings and evenings. Carl is the best husband ever. He does pretty much everything around the house: shopping, cooking, dishes, garden, the dogs, the cats, and he's right there in the mornings and evenings when I get sick. Not to mention, he does all of that on top of a fulltime job. He loves his job so much. My mom comes and help with the cleaning, dishes, laundry and the dogs. So Carl has a break from time to time. All I am is tired, weak, drained and sick. It's worth it though, we love this baby. And we are so looking forward to his or her arrival. We have some names ready already. They're special.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment